Glimpses of spring!

We have been enjoying our warm weather lots. Sushma and I have been spending hours and hours outside. I even am doing a lot of my exercises outside, and I love being able to look at my garden.

Doing some weeding on the porch

Doing my exercises is more fun with a view!

We are still getting lots of daffodils. And, our pink cherry blossom tree has fully bloomed already!

So happy to see our cherry blossoms blooming!

In full bloom

We are starting to get all of our seedlings going. Our water spinach is looking great! We also sprouted and planted some garlic, which is growing so fast. Next, we are going to plant some green onions that my friend, Judy, brought over.  

Sprouting garlic cloves

Our garlic is growing so fast

All our baby plants getting some sunlight

Green onion that's going to be planted next!

Today we got a surprise, special delivery of eggs from Lavina, Shilpa's friend in Pontotoc, MS. We love how they are all different colors, and we are so excited to make some omelets with them!

Lavina's chickens' eggs!

We hope everyone has a wonderful week!



Comments

  1. Hey girl! I was out weeding my garden today Leela. Made me remember all the work we did during Master gardner class. Enjoy the eggs! I bet they will be delicious!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Special Occasions & Celebrations

April Blooms

Dogwood Blooms